The College is pleased to announce that the spring 2017 issue of Perspective can now be viewed on the NEW Perspective website at perspective.ocswssw.org.
In this issue…
- A Snapshot of College Members
- Rethinking Social Justice at AMED 2017
- 2017 College Council Elections
- New Notification and Reporting Requirements under PHIPA – What You Need to Know
- Practice Notes: “Setting the Table” – Issues to Consider When Initiating Client Conversations
- Discipline Decision Summaries
- Q&A: What Are the Benefits of Following the College on Twitter?
- And much more!
Members who wish to print a hard copy of the spring 2017 Perspective can do so by downloading the PDF version.
Transition to a digital Perspective
As mentioned in a recent eBulletin, the new Perspective website is a communications initiative aimed to help the College better engage and connect with its stakeholders.
The College’s decision to move towards an electronic Perspective was based largely on the following factors:
- A desire to be responsive to feedback from members, obtained directly and through online surveys.
- Our commitment to increasing accessibility.
- A recognition of the need to be more friendly to the environment.
- Our continued efforts to reduce costs associated with printing and postage.
We hope you enjoy the new Perspective website. If you have any questions or comments about the College’s communications initiatives, contact John Gilson, Communications Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback!