IMPORTANT NOTE: The College’s online member services is currently undergoing system maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience. Should you have any questions please contact Paul Cucci at 416-972-9882 ext.202 or

The College is pleased to offer members the ability to securely update their personal information at any time and pay their annual fees to the College online. This initiative is part of the College’s ongoing project to move several of its membership services online. In order to use the online system, members must have an email address on file with the College. You will need your online user ID (College registration number) and temporary password to access the online system. Once you have logged in for the first time, you may change your password if you wish. If you have forgotten your password, simply choose the “Forgot Your Password?” option. Your password will be emailed to you at the address on file with the College.

For full details regarding the College’s online services, please read our Guide for Online Services.

If you have any questions about the online services, you may:

  1. Review the following FAQs regarding the online member services.
  2. Contact the College: 416-972-9882 or 1-877-828-9380 or email

Update Your Information

If you change employers or move, you must advise the College in writing within 30 days. The College is required to have the current business name and address of members available to the public.

If you have an email address on file with the College and would like to use our Online Services, you may update the following information easily and automatically:

  • Home address, telephone number, fax number or email
  • Business name, address, telephone number, fax number or email
  • Practice information – your function, setting and practice field
  • eBulletin – choose to receive the College’s eBulletin at your home or business email address

If you are changing your name, you MUST advise us of both your former name(s) and your new name(s) in writing and include a copy of the change of name certificate or marriage certificate for our records. You may send the information via fax to 416-972-1512 or by mail to our address to the attention of the Membership Department. If disclosure of your business address(es) and business telephone number(s) may jeopardize your safety, please advise the Registrar in writing. The Registrar will assess whether there is a basis for this information not to be made available to the public. In addition, if you use a pseudonym in your practice of social work or social service work because it is necessary for personal safety, please advise the Registrar in writing. In both cases, provide written details. Please do not forget to indicate your registration number on all correspondence with the College.